Crystals and Candles - are a girls new favorite gift.
I want to touch base on common questions and maybe something you didn't know about how to care for your candle properly.
Will the crystals burn in my candle?
How do I remove the crystals?
Please wait until wax is cool and use a silver spoon to remove crystals from jar or tin.
Can I remove crystals prior to lighting the candle?
Yes you may.
How long should I leave my candle lit for?
It is recommended that candles do not burn for longer than four hours and cool for at least two hours before relighting.
Candle Care 101:
- Trim candle wicks to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- NEVER burn a candle unsupervised - ALWAYS MONITOR THE FLAME!
- Herbs in your candle may catch fire, this is generally okay but the flame should ALWAYS be supervised.
- Simply snuff/suffocate the candle flame out if you have a concern DO NOT SPRAY WATER.
What to do with my crystals?
The crystals may be cleaned off, put in a sachet, placed under your pillow/bed, in an office drawer, buried, etc. do what speaks to you for your situation.
If you have any questions please leave a comment below.