What stones are for your third eye chakra?
Indigo Blue energy, or the third eye chakra, is located behind the center of your forehead. The primary colors associated with third eye are indigo, purple, and dark blue.
As you develop your third eye, your subconscious and unconscious becomes more conscious. The third eye is the place of your intuition and your ability to "see" the unseen, know the unknown, feel the intangible, and connect with Spirit.
Primary colors: dark blue, indigo, purple
Complementary colors: red, orange, yellow
- Clear Quartz
- Lapis Lazuli
- Tigers eye
When your third eye is out of balance, you may observe yourself becoming a egomaniac. Egomania stems from having develop the psychic senses to such an extent that you think you know everything.
You begin to develop telepathic abilities, which is the ability to mind-to-mind communication without speaking. The main stones associated with the third eye are indigo, purple, or clear stones like lapis lazuli, sodalite, clear quartz, selenite, and amethyst. When used with intention, all these stones have the inherent ability to help you further develop your intuitive skills.
The upper three chakras- the throat, the third eye, and the crown- are responsible for these intuitive skills called the six clairs. Each of these intuitive skills, you will need to interpret the meaning of the messages you receive. You will need to decode and interpret the signs and symbols provided.
- Clairvoyance: clear seeing
- Clairaudience: clear hearing
- Claircognizance: clear knowing
- Clairgustation: clear tasting
- Clairolfaction: clear smelling
- Clairsentience: clear sensing
Balancing your third eye:
- Use positive thought combined with purple and dark blue gemstones to stay grounded and aligned with your third eye, such as Lapis Lazuli
- Use Amethyst, to help with your intuition
- Kyanite combined with selenite to align you with the Divine to connect with the charismatic aspect of yourself while bringing higher-level sage wisdom through your consciousness
- Apophyllite and quartz bring clarity and clear sight.
Experiencing blockages or imbalances in the charkas may correspond to different physical and emotions problems. Each chakra corresponds to a color or colors. These colors arise from the frequency of the energy vibrations on that color. Therefore, when working with crystals and chakras together, choose like colors to help the chakra vibrate at the appropriate frequency.