♡ 7 candles included in kit. One for each Chakra. 3 oz. candles each.
There are many healing crystals for you to use to help each of the chakras, and various stones may be particularly powerful to aid you to heal in different ways.
There is a wide range of healing attributes that pertain to various stones and the things that they are known to remedy.
As you gain knowledge of what health issues are healed by the various crystals that you have, you will be able to take personal responsibility for your own healing.
♡ These candles will spread positive and loving energies throughout your home.
♡ Once melts clean your candle holder and reuse to keep small items like jewelry. xo
- Crown Chakra ... Clear Quartz Candle
- Third Eye Chakra ... Amethyst Candle
- Throat Chakra... Lapis Lazuli Candle
- Heart Chakra... Rose Quartz Candle
- Solar Plexus Chakra... Tiger Eye Candle
- Navel or Sacral Chakra... Green Aventurine Candle
- Root or Base Chakra... Red Jasper Candle
♡ Clear Quartz healing properties: Clear Quartz is known as the "master healer" and will amplify energy and thought, as well as the effect of other crystals. It absorbs, stores, releases and regulates energy. Clear Quartz draws off negative energy of all kinds, neutralizing background radiation, including electromagnetic smog or petrochemical emanations. It balances and revitalizes the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual planes.
♡ Amethyst healing properties: Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone. It guards against psychic attack, transmuting the energy into love and protecting the wearer from all types of harm, including geopathic or electromagnetic stress and ill wishes from others. Amethyst is a natural tranquillizer, it relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety.
♡ Lapis Lazuli healing properties: A stone of protection that may be worn to guard against psychic attacks, Lapis Lazuli quickly releases stress, bringing deep peace. It brings harmony and deep inner self-knowledge.
♡ Rose quartz healing properties: Rose Quartz is the stone of universal love. It restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love. Rose Quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace. Calming and reassuring, it helps to comfort in times of grief.
♡ Tiger Eye healing properties: A stone of protection, Tiger Eye may also bring good luck to the wearer. It has the power to focus the mind, promoting mental clarity, assisting us to resolve problems objectively and unclouded by emotions. Particularly useful for healing psychosomatic illnesses, dispelling fear and anxiety. Useful for recognizing one’s own needs in relation to the needs of others.
♡ Green Aventurine healing properties: Green Aventurine comforts, harmonizes, protects the heart, and can help attract love later in life. It is one of the premier stones to attract luck, abundance and success. Green Aventurine has a particularly soothing energy behind it, and is recommended for working through unresolved emotional issues.
♡ Red Jasper healing properties: Red Jasper is gently stimulating and also an extremely protective stone. It can neutralize radiation and other forms of environmental and electromagnetic pollution. Red Jasper rectifies unjust situations and grounds energy. Brings problems to light and provides insights into difficult situations. An excellent “worry bead”, Red Jasper calms the emotions. Aids in dream recall. Cleans and stabilizes the aura. A stone of health, Red Jasper strengthens and detoxifies the circulatory system, blood and liver.
♡ Candle Safety Instructions:
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container/glass to explode.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
5. Candle tins may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
6. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
7. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
8. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
9. Don't burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.
*please note* each candle may look different when shipped due to the handling of the package.